Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I went to the Assemblies of God Church and lost control of my bodily functions. Was that the Spirit I felt?

Just wondering.I went to the Assemblies of God Church and lost control of my bodily functions. Was that the Spirit I felt?
LOL -- Goodnight my friend ;-)I went to the Assemblies of God Church and lost control of my bodily functions. Was that the Spirit I felt?
No, that was incontinence get some Depends..
i was a long long time member of the Assemblies of God.


To lose control of your bodily functions is not normal.


But I'm glad I left there. They can convince you of anything
Go watch your Beta-max tapes while you're listening to your phonograph records and then once you mature beyond your third year of life, you might be able to figure out that you need to learn to control your *own* bodily functions! If, by then, you are unable to do so, you'd better get some help from the medical profession! My wife and I have been attending Assemblies of God churches for the past 29 years and the only people I've known about who have lost all bodily functions have been under three years of age. Perhaps what you experienced was the Holy Spirit driving out demons from your body!





The teachings of ministers and others in the AG Church have helped me to grow more in my Christian faith than any church of any other denomination has ever done in my 67+ years of life! My wife and I have both received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment