Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why dont you believe women need to be controlled and assimilated for a society to function properly?

Little Man,


I follow what is written in the BIBLE (New Testament) and I find that we are told to cherish and admire women not to mistreat them. I have been so accustomed to finding the women in my life to be lovely and caring of others and I try to treat them as I want to be treated. Have a nice day.


Thanks,


Eds


~~~





.Why dont you believe women need to be controlled and assimilated for a society to function properly?
Woman brings beer, TV and sex -- now we're assimilated. Where's the control now? I don't partake of beer, illegal drugs, TV, sex or promiscuous crack-whores anymore because I've seen the truth.Why dont you believe women need to be controlled and assimilated for a society to function properly?
What makes women so special? Everyone needs that.





Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
You're gonna live in your mom's basement a long time with an attitude like that.
Because I am an intelligent, enlightened male.
because the woman are not now and society is running just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment