Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mental control over bodily functions?

I've known for a while that I can give myself goosebumps by thinking ';goosebumps'; even for a second, closing my eyes, and gulping my throat. The other day, I was going to the doctor and I wanted to test something out, so I did. I thought ';hot hot hot'; and tried to will my body temperature up. This is going to sound stupid, but I knew that I was not sick at all, as the doctor showed, but I had a temperature of 103! Over the next few weeks I'm going to be running a few more personal tests, which sounds stupid but who knows. I don't know if anyone else can do this, but I've been curious for a while and I don't want to ask someone in person for fear of being called crazy. Last night I tried to see if I could make myself vomit by thinking about it, I can. But bulimics can do that to, so I think that's just a natural talent. When I mean goosebumps I mean like SERIOUS, skin-goes-hard, hair-stands-up goosebumps on the slightest thought, and actual resemblance to chicken-skin if I try at all. Tonight, though this may freak some people out, I wanted to see if I could mentally control ejaculation. This seems like it may cross the line of appropriate conversation, but it's a bodily function and I tried. I can control this too, with no contact between hand and genitalia. That was definitely an...interesting revelation. This is getting very odd, I was wondering if there's anything that you can think of that I should try, this is getting pretty interesting to learn about myself. At my next track meet I'm going to see if this can help me take better control over my leg muscles and perhaps use that as an advantage. Suggestions?Mental control over bodily functions?
See how long you can keep your eyes open without blinkingMental control over bodily functions?
Well most people have this, just not to this extent. Think about eating a juicy lemon for a couple seconds. Ok, is your mouth watering? there was no lemon but your mind controlled ur body.
Try to turn your ears off and think ';deaf';
DO ETTTTTT!
Be careful with this one, because it sounds like it will probably work, but if you slow your heart rate then you will be able to hold your breath longer.





If you can speed it up on the other hand, and/or consiously release adrenaline into your body, doing this right before a sprint should increase your speed (essentially make your body think it's running for its life!)
DUDDE...i wish i could do that lol...but try to piss when you do and do not have to pee without *pushing* it out.





Something that can be very helpful and make you rich. Is work out for awhile and try to control your muscles and see if you can increase your muscle size over night or in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment