Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why is my speech becoming hard to control sometimes..like my jaw won't function correctly?

It's not a matter of my jaw locking up, it just seems sometimes when I am talking I have to stop myself because it doesn't seem to be moving right. I'm in phone sales so it is becoming a bit of a problem makes me sound like I am mumbling. Doesn't happen all the time and I can't figure out what triggers it but I don't like it!. My buddy who's a nurse said I might have Bells Palsy but I read about it and it doesn't seem to fit my issues.Why is my speech becoming hard to control sometimes..like my jaw won't function correctly?
Wow that doesn't sound normal at all make an appointment with a neurologists soon, could be something just some meds can take care of or could be the start of something else and other symptoms are on its way. to be safe i would see the doc. you may have to go to your reg. doc to have him refer you to a good neurologist if your insurance calls for a referral. however better to be safe then sorry later, hope you are fine and you find out.Why is my speech becoming hard to control sometimes..like my jaw won't function correctly?
have you ever had an injury to your jaw.from sports or had a tooth pulled esp.wisdom teeth sometimes a cross bite sometimes tmj.it sounds maybe like a dental problem,they can tell if your jaw is aligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment