Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loss of control of body parts and bodily functions?

I've had these feeling the past 2 days that come and go and i've had them before but not for this long. These are all the problems whatever it is brings: red face from overheating and feeling hot, feel the urge to pass gas or pee or both, and i hit my toe and i can feel my foot fine and i barly hit it but it's still in a bit of pain and i don't know why it won't go away, my bladder also filled extremely fast and i went from no having to pee at all to almost erupting with pee but when i do it's not that much and when i need to pass gas but it's not really there i can't control my butt lol and it tries to keep in something that's like not even close to coming out and when it's there even if i do it it still feels like i need to even though i know i don't and i try to relax but i can't for like an hour after i'm sweating from it and i'm tired... what is this crazy thing?! and have you had it?Loss of control of body parts and bodily functions?
Gee, CoCo. I don't know. But please don't sit next to me in a theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment