Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is Delhi Pollution Control Body actually functioning?

I am not sure if there is any authority who is actually working to check pollution from vehicles on city roads. Daily I see many vehicles both Private and Public (DTC, RTV) producing tones of toxic gases in air that too when all public transports are on CNG system. This is one of the several instances I noticed today where a RTV bus with number DL1VA2011 ';RUN ON CNG'; blowing thick grey smoke in air. I feel helpless when I see all this happening around me. Traffic Police Officers are at signal to ticket offenders with violations like red light jump, seat belt, talking over phone, however I have not seen even a single instance where an officer chased offenders with vehicle passing this toxic gasses in air.





Its time we all should raise our voice against this, we see, we hear, we talk on GLOBAL WARMING but we don't act together to fight it. Please I request all to keep a check on all these things, address it to the vehicle owner or driver and fight against global warming for a better future for us and for our coming generations.Is Delhi Pollution Control Body actually functioning?
I don't think that Delhi government is really doing anything.


As I know Delhi is a highly population area with few rules and regulation. Due to this huge population I think that the Delhi government is helpless. So People have to raise voice against this. Everyone should aware about it. Because In some parts of India people are uneducated and they have a little knowledge about the Global warming.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment